The GS-280 is the 4th generation of TACO Marine’soutrigger top mount that sets the standard in the industry. Its rugged design will provide years of reliable service even in the most challenging saltwater applications. The redesigned locking head provides secure outrigger height positioning using TACO Marine’spatented spline lock technology which provides a positive lock with minimal parts for increased reliability. TACO Marine further enhanced the rotator lever to provide a sleek and ergonomic shape, using polished Stainless Steel and UV-resistant non-slip Santoprene™.
Features and Benefits
- For use on 20’-36’ fishing boats
- Versatile design for use on soft tops and hard tops up to 2" thick
- Designed to fit the industry standard TACO MarineOutrigger-Ready mounting Plate
- Rugged stainless steel and anodized aluminum construction
- Adjustable 12 locking fishing positions
- Uses TACO Marine’sspline lock technology for secure outrigger elevation
- Ergonomic shaped rotator lever
- Rotator handle adjusts to the desired position
- Safe outrigger positioning from under the top
- Secure heavy-duty grip for sure handling in seas
- Sealed to prevent water leakage
- Three year limited warranty
- Polished 316 Stainless Steel arm assembly and lever.
- Brushed anodized aluminum body.
- 4" x 6" mounting base
- Compatible with TACO Marine1-1/2" heavy-duty Telescoping Tele-Outriggers
- Compatible with TACO Marine1-1/8" heavy-duty Telescoping Tele-Outriggers with addition of GSC-0025 Base Reducer
- Fits TACO MarineClamp-On Mounting Plates
- Sold in pairs